Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

One of the absolutely BEST Flash animations EVER

This is by far one of my alltime favorite animations. Its got it all, Style, Sound, Hillariousness, Intensity, Randomness and perfect animations style.

I love it when he drinks the coffee and his head catches fire :D And when he slides on his feet trough the office and lands on his chair. Oh and when he finishes his work and snaps his glasses up in the sealing. And holy shit I just about love every second.

Even the creditroll is friggin PERFECT!

A real, real masterpiece.

Sakupen, keep on delivering. you have TO!

Link and Navi Link and Navi

Maybee...

...I just don't have the right kind of humor?

I really didn't find this amusing in any way. And I'm really not trying to be a dick here, but whats the funny bits? I don't really care for the animation, I mean I absolutely love the 'sickanimation' animations, a cartoon doesn't have to be well animated to appeal to me. However I just don't get this one. And front page? What is this, aprils fools?

Just a bunch of corny jokes with zero effect :/

Sorry man,
I just don't like it.

Sentient Fish Rape 3 Sentient Fish Rape 3

amagad

Hahahahahaha I was like wtf am i supposed to click something and then i just kept leaving until the credits rolled xD

Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

woahahahaha

I laughed sooo hard xD good work :D

penndragon penndragon

This is... GREAT!!

The first 100-200 frames told me that this was gonna just another so-so animation. but then you totally surprised me, beautiful frame by frame animtion and excellent colorblending. oi oi! keep it up, you've got talent! :D

Snape's love Potion for L Snape's love Potion for L

eh?

I don't get it, what was the fun part? frontpage?

President Beavis President Beavis

this captures beavis and butthead SO PERFECTLY!

Omg, seriously. this was soo beavis and butthead. you're voices sounded EXACTLY like beavis and butthead! amazing work with everyhing, even the animations looked like authentic beavis n butthead :D. good job mate, I know you're a skilled animator and all so I probably don't need to say this but,

Keep up the wickedawesome work :D

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

LOVE!

This animation is awesomely put togehter with a totally amazing song. great job on all the graphics and synching it all together incredibly good :D

GOOD JOB! :D

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Click the summary of the review you want to respond to.

two brothers two brothers

Potenial, but no point.

As previous reviewer said, this animator has got potenial. but isn't using it at its full extent. the animation also lacked "effect". meaning it was boring and felt pretty pointless.

Keep up the good work, add some sounds and give us some color!

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

hmm.

This animation confuses me. the graphics aren't bad, but I don't like em.
The character movements are nicely drawn but they don't impress me. and the mixture of different characters just doesn't appeal to me.